Swiggy.com Customer Care Number Toll-Free: Swiggy.com Customer Care Service Number, Swiggy Support Email Address.
SWIGGY CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS TOLL-FREE
- Swiggy.com Customer Care Toll-free Number any user can Call 080-67466789 (Call charges will be applicable while dialing this number).
- Swiggy.com Number Toll-Free support for Complaint: 080-67466777 If the above-mentioned number is not reachable due to any issues then you can also dial (080-68179777)
- Support E-mail Address: [email protected]
- Refund Email Id– [email protected]
- Career Email Id– [email protected]
- Website Address: www.Swiggy.com
Swiggy Customer Care Number State Wise Complaint Phone Number For These Cities-
Dial the number of your city to get a better solution.
- Swiggy Complaint Number Delhi– 080-67466789
- Customer Care Number Bangalore– 080-67466789
- Customer Care Contact Number Gurgaon– 080-67466789
- Customer Care Number Hyderabad– 080-67466789
- Customer Care Number Mumbai– 080-67466789
- Complaint Phone Number Pune– 080-67466789
- Customer Care Phone Number Kolkata– 080-67466789
- Customer Care Phone Number Chennai– 080-67466789
- Customer Care Number Jaipur– 080-67466789
Swiggy Head Contact Office Address-
Bangalore Tower D,
9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park,
Bangalore – 560029
Office Contact Phone Number- 011 6000 6600
Swiggy.com Social Profile Page’s-
Swiggy is also having social media profiles to disclose the latest updates and offers in public. We recommend to visit and follow these pages to get information about the company and the latest offers.
- Facebook– www.facebook.com/swiggy.in
- Twitter– twitter.com/swiggy_in
- Pinterest– pinterest.com/swiggyindia
- Instagram– instagram.com/swiggyindia/
Swiggy’s business model was born out of the need to create a seamless ordering and delivery experience for the customer, who wants a home delivery. One can order from any nearby restaurants through the click of a few buttons. What’s more exciting, is that you can pay online/COD and can even track your delivery through its app/website!
Swiggy earns through a certain % of commissions that it receives from restaurants for getting the orders and a nominal delivery fee from customers who order below a minimum x amount, which varies from city to city.